Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Holiday Essentials



Hi Girlies! Well this may be a bit early as we are no where near summer yet, but some people may already be going on holiday and I'm going on holiday tomorrow! For two weeks to Hong Kong & Thailand!! Could i be any more excited, probably not!! SO obviously i have all my stuff ready so i thought id share what I'm taking.



So what i have is........
1. Sun cream, most important as we don't want to damage our skin do we! I'm taking a 30, 20 & 15. I try and get to a 20 or 15 by the end of the hol and start on 30 at the beginning, but will put 30 on shoulders, face, back and other places i burn more easily.

2. Obviously you take shampoo and conditioner but i also got some Lee Stafford hair products. I Got Light Spray Wax, which you spray on on your hair vigorously then shake your head which should create a cool messy look. Never tried that so we will see how that works out. I thought be easy to do when on holiday so you don't have to spend a long time doing your hair every night. The second one i got was a spray called Dehumidifier which keeps your hair straight in humid air. My hair is naturally is SO frizzy and if i go anywhere hot it puffs out, not a good look! Again haven't tried it so we'll see if it works. I also got a straightening balm that you put on before you blow dry, for the days when i want to have straight hair.

3. Another hair product i got was a Tangle Teezer, I've heard any a good thing about these so as i will be doing a lot of swimming and walking this should be perfect for getting the nots out.

4. A holiday must is Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturiser, I got the one with SPF 15 for obvious reasons. I also got their lip balm which also has the SPF15, i gave it a try and its lush! I will be using that daily.

5. I got Vaseline Aloe Vera Body Gel, this could be a good after a day in the sun as it would be quite cool on the skin, I think I'll pop it in the hotel fridge ready for when i get back after a day by the pool.

6. Hair accessories, grips, hair ties, clips and bands, for use by the pool or to style your hair for the evening.

7.I got Neutrogenas new multi-Defence daily moisturiser, it has SPF 15, bonus, I've tried it out today and it makes your skin sooo soft, I'll use it over the next two weeks and may do a blog about it when i get back.

8. The last thing is Johnsons facial cleansing wipes to remove my make up, i find these easier when your on holiday then taking loads of bottles of toner , cleanser etc just to remove your make up.

I will also take my toothbrush, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Well that's my beauty stuff, make up is a whole separate bag. I hope you enjoyed this post and may of given you some ideas for when you go away. If you think I've forgotten anything, let me know!! :)

Much Love
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the follow :) I really appreciate it! Your blog is great! Live Laugh Love is my all time favourite saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete