Monday 30 May 2011

♥ Swedish House Mafia ♥


I had THE most amazing night last night. I went to Alexandra Palace in London to see Swedish House Mafia. I had to do a Blog about it because they are the best Djs/Music Producers i have seen Live. I've seen the likes of Tiesto, David Guetta, Deadmau5 and more but these three guys topped the lot. I did not stop dancing for 2 hours solid, although now i have done myself a knee injury!





It consists of Three guys Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso. With tree of them i would expect for them to pull this off and they did. I would recommend if you are into this kind of music to go and see them! Here are some pics i took last night......
















Here,s their latest track (the link below), this is it in its commercial form, obviously when you see them live it's different as they wont just play the track, it's mainly about the music and building it up so the crowd gets psyched up and mixing the music with other tracks. Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. I went to see them in Manchester this Friday too! I've seen them a few times now and their pure enthusiasm and enjoyment just makes it an absolutely amazing experience! Did they make you get down on the floor and jump up when the beat kicked in?! Looks and sounds like you had an amazing night and you look gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they did, the build up was brill then you just go crazy when the music starts. lol I danced for two hours solid, i never do that! Aaww thanks hun :)x

    ReplyDelete